(COMING SOON !!! HANDGUN 101 & HANDGUN 102)
This is the class you need to apply for your OHIO CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT.
Next Available Date Will Be
APRIL 16th 2016 CLASS IS FULL
Location: The Gunrunner 636A S. Main St Monroe, Ohio 45050
The Gunshop and Classroom are just minutes away from Middletown, Trenton, West Chester, Franklin, Hamilton, Lebanon etc.
This is a ONE DAY 8 HOUR CLASs and runs from to approx. 5:00 . Cost of the class is $80.00 and includes all classroom material and range time. This is an A to Z class and meets all the requirements for the Ohio CCW Permit. You will also receive the Florida Non Resident Application.
In this class you will learn:
- The Parts of both a Revolver and a Semi Automatic Handgun and how they function.
- Safe Gun Handling Practices includng the safe storage of hand guns.
- Ammunition, the parts that make up a loaded round and how it functions. Also you will learn safe storage practices for ammunition.
- The differences between a Single and Double Action Revolver or Semi Auto.
- How to Load and Safely Unload Single and Double Action Revolvers and Semi Auto handguns.
- The Fundamentals of shooting a handgun, Including how to properly Hold or Grip a handgun. How to properly Sight a handgun, Trigger Squeeze, Breathing and more.
- How to properly Clean and Inspect a handgun, both revolver and semi-auto.
- Hands on Live Fire at the range.
- We include topics on Weapons Retention, Carry Options, Proper Draw Techniques and Much More.
- We end the day back in the classroom with the Ohio CCW Laws and requirements.
- AND MORE! We also include several topics that are considered to be in the Advanced Classes.
Class size is limited to 12 students. That is small enough to give each student any personal attention that's needed yet large enough that it allows good interaction between students. WE ARE NOT LIKE SOME THAT SACRIFICE QUALITY OF TRAINING FOR QUANTITY OF STUDENTS. Due to the limited space, and that the classes fill up so quickly, please register to insure your seat in class.
WHY TAKE YOUR CLASS FROM SOMEONE WITH NO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE. There is so much more to carrying a concealed handgun than just having a permit. I have Competitive shooting experience, Military experience and over 19yrs of Law Enforcement experience spending much of that time on the SWAT Team and the VIP Team. I am a SIG SAUER MASTER HANDGUN INSTRUCTOR, A GLOCK CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR and an INSTRUCTOR at FRONT SIGHT.
If you are interested in attending this class you can call me or just sign up on line.
If you do not live in the Middletown/Monroe/Franklin Area and would like to take a class I can come to you. You will need a group of 5 or more, a place to hold the class, (nothing formal, just a room large enough to comfortable seat the amount of people you have, and it has to have an electrical outlet), and a range or safe place to shoot that we can spend 2 hours at.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the class please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 January, 2012.